Welcome to the Association of Professional Piercers
The Association of Professional Piercers is a California-based, international non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of vital health and safety information about body piercing to piercers, health care professionals, legislators, and the general public.
If you are having a problem with your piercing:Please consult with your piercer or local APP member, or a piercing friendly physician, or email our Medical Director, if a local piercer is not available.
June 22, 23, 29, 30 the main office will be closed but emails and orders will be processed
If you are having trouble with your piercing
Please use the contact information in the contact section to reach any of our board members if you are unable to wait for a response.
- Press - Miro Hernandez (email@example.com)
- Application / Membership questions – Monica Sabin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Active Members / Membership questions – Marina Pecorino (email@example.com)
- Outreach – Ryan Ouellette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Regulatory Affairs & Legislation - Steve Joyner (email@example.com)