Maya Jewelry is hiring a full time administrator. Seeking someone with administrative and or managerial experience with an industry background. Candidates should be passionate about jewelry, detail oriented, extremely organized and efficient and pride themselves in their work and customer relationships. Hoping to hire from within our industry and open to someone wishing to relocate to the Bay Area.
Please have the following attributes:
• Office experience. Managerial experience a plus.
• Some experience in and a passion for jewelry and our industry
• Computer experience. Have experience in Word platforms and the ability to intuitively navigate computer related tasks. Tech related experience a plus.
• Love and excel in detail oriented work, you should have a meticulous attention to detail
• A fast learner who is motivated and career driven
• Extremely organized
• Ability to take direction
• Efficient and accurate
• Be a self starter who is capable of problem solving and self managing projects to completion
• Outstanding customer service
• Enjoy working independently
• Personable, magical, healthy and grounded with a positive outlook and sense of humor
Basic Job Description:
• Order, customer and inventory management
• Shipping and receiving
• File and Data management
• Quality control
• Management of projects and team
As Maya Jewelry continues to grow we need a strong team player that wants to flourish within the company. Looking for a long-term employee who is passionate about what we do and wants to grow together.
Please contact only via email and send resume to: email@example.com. Include a cover letter stating why you feel you would be an asset to Maya and a little about your work experience that would make you the ideal candidate. We are posting here first with the aspiration of hiring from within the industry and meeting some candidates at APP. We will be conducting working interviews and selecting our new hire in late June, early July and responding only to qualified resumes thru June 4th. Pay based upon experience.