The Point Podcast
Download here or subscribe on iTunes
- 2016 Q3 Point Podcast
In this episode:
We hear from incoming board members.
We learn about the online Bloodborne Pathogens course.
We talk about the Mentor program at conference.
We get an overview of the conference schedule.
- 2016 Q1 Point Podcast
In this month’s episode John and Julie talk to Christina Shull about jewelry inventory
Ryan Ouellette and Brian Moeller about downsizing, and
Bethrah Szumski and Julian Ganesha about the first ever APP member’s retreat.
- 2015 Q2 Point Podcast
- In this episode of the Point Podcast John Johnson talks to Gus Diamond about 20 years of conferences
- Julie Taylor interviews Kendra Jane about preparing for conference and the Mentor Program.
- Member studio reviews and the new online Bloodborne Pathogens courses are discussed.
- Also, Julie explains conference attendance for non-industry visitors.
- 2015 Q1 Point Podcast
- Julie Taylor from Skin Decision Piercing & Tattoo Studio in Truro, NS makes her first appearance as co-host.
- The APP’s Outreach committee introduces a new postcard to help clients evaluate studios.
- Kenneth Plimpton from A Thin Line Tattoo in Plainfield, Il and APP member Monica Sabin from Dungeon Tattoo & Body Piercing in Orlando, FL tell us about their conference experiences.
- 2014 Q2 Point Podcast
- 2014 Q1 Point Podcast
- 2013 Point Podcast June Episode 5
- 2013 Point Podcast March Episode 4
- 2012 The Point Podcast September Episode 3
APP VP John Johnson explains APP Business membership
- 2012 The Point Podcast May Episode 2
- 2011 The Point Podcast Fall Episode 1
The APP now offers an audio presentation called “The Point Podcast.” This is a downloadable MP3 for your computer or MP3 player. Like the printed version of The Point, episodes are available quarterly with segments that feature piercing safety information for the public and professional industry, and interviews with APP members and industry leaders. We hope this presentation helps make piercing safety information more available for anyone who needs it.
Questions, comments, and suggestions can be sent to Committee Member John Johnson